Open Service for everyone
Everybody can ask questions or publish articles.
If you would like to become an author, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will adapt your account accordingly.
To ask questions which can be answered by readers and the PowerGuru team alike, please submit your question to the Q&A area.
When writing on PowerGuru, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Articles and comments should be written in English.
- Draft clear, plain, and specific statements and avoid esoteric or quasi-legal terms and dumbed-down language.
- The statements should be concise. Footnotes and links to other pages may be used for further clarification.
- Avoid overlinking.
- Authors should also avoid redundancy.
- Mentioning of names of manufacturers and products solely as advertisement is not permitted.
- Please give reasons for your selection of products.
- We reserve the right to delete articles, comments, or any statement which threatens, harms, damages, or offends companies and persons or damages products.
- The name of the author and company will be published unless he or she denies PowerGuru disclosure.
- Articles must not take sides in potentially controversial subjects, but should explain the sides fairly and without bias. This applies to both what you say and how you say it.
- Avoid stating opinions as facts.
- Avoid stating seriously contested assertions as facts.
- Use non-judgmental language.
- PowerGuru is not responsible for linked resources.