Specification of Services
1. News and articles are based, in part, on company news and press releases. Tips on the correct use of power electronics components may not apply to all application ranges and should, thus, be carefully examined on a case-by-case basis.
2. User-generated information, opinions, recommendations and comments are not necessarily provided on behalf of PowerGuru and, therefore, shall not necessarily express PowerGuru’s view. They shall only reflect the point of view and the level of knowledge of the respective writer.
Copyright Law/ Right of Use
The content of the services is the property of PowerGuru. The services and contents are protected by copyright in accordance with German and international copyright laws. The copying or storing of any content other than for personal use without prior written permission from PowerGuru or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content is expressly prohibited.
The unlawful reproduction and distribution of content or its copy beyond the conceded right of use shall be prosecuted by PowerGuru.
User-Generated Content – Site Policy
1. Before posting an article you shall be asked to create login credentials by selecting a password and providing an email address. You shall also be asked to provide us with certain registration information, all of which must be current and accurate.
The registered user is obligated to keep his credentials updated, particularly if the data provided, particularly the email address, is changed.
2. Registration is not required to post a comment. When posting comments or other user-generated content on the PowerGuru website the user is obliged to comply with the law. The user is expressly prohibited from distributing pornographic, violence-glorifying or racist content, from inducing for criminal offenses and from violating third parties’ rights. Copyright-protected works shall only be posted with the prior consent of the copyright owner
3. The user shall write in a fair and matter-of-fact tone. The opinions expressed by other participants shall be respected.
4. To avoid unnecessary uploading time the user shall be asked to refrain from attaching pictures. The comment field serves as a platform for a factual exchange of views and for a discussion among registered users. Users are, therefore, asked to refrain from using one-word comments, such as “exactly”, and from using emoticons.
6. The posting or glorification of radical left-wing or right-wing, racist, offensive or pornographic material and also any link to such content is strictly prohibited and shall be prosecuted. German law shall apply exclusively.
7. Users shall also be prohibited from using the comment field for commercial purposes.
8. PowerGuru shall not be obliged to review user-generated content. PowerGuru reserves the right to randomly check posted content without accepting responsibility for this content.
9. By posting content the user entitles PowerGuru and its partners to store the content for an unlimited period of time, to distribute and publish the content, to make the content publicly accessible and to offer the content to download, all free of charge. PowerGuru shall reserve the right to publish abridged content.
10. The user assures to be competent to entitle the legal right of use of posted content and indemnify PowerGuru and its business partners against all third party claims that may arise from the content posted by the user.
11. PowerGuru shall be entitled to remove user-generated content or to exclude users from services. Users are responsible for accurate posted content for themselves.
1. PowerGuru cannot guarantee availability and accuracy of services at any given time, especially in case of external interference from outside PowerGuru’s sphere.
2. Content (such as articles, data, forecasts) published by PowerGuru shall be carefully researched. However, neither PowerGuru nor appointed service companies shall assume responsibility for the validity, completeness and up-to-dateness of the content.
3. PowerGuru shall neither assume responsibility for the usability of data nor be responsible for compensation claims resulting from alleged infringements against the user.
4. Our liability, irrespective of legal grounds, shall be restricted to those damages, resulting from or in connection with the use of our website, intentionally caused by us or our vicarious agents or as a result of our gross negligence or – in the event of injury to life, limb or health – as a result of our minor negligence. In the case of a minor negligent breach of contractual obligations the amount of compensation for which we shall be liable shall be limited to the amount of foreseeable damage. Liability according to the German Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected. The above limitation of liability shall also apply to the operation of the websites and to content downloads. We, therefore, recommend that you take adequate precautions to prevent viruses before downloading files and information.
5. Our websites may also contain links to sites operated by third parties (external websites). Furthermore, our websites may host discussion fora (chats), in which third parties may express their opinions on various topics (third-party contributions). We shall not be made liable for external websites and third-party contributions, and shall particularly not be made liable for breaches of statutory provisions or infringements of third-party rights by such sites or individuals. We shall not adopt the contents of external websites or third-party contributions as our own but rather herewith explicitly dissociate ourselves from this content. Should we identify a breach of statutory provisions or an infringement of third-party rights by external websites or third-party contributions, we will immediately remove the link or chat contribution providing that this is legally and technically possible. We would be happy to receive any relevant information in this regard.
Please also see our Privacy clauses.
1. PowerGuru shall be entitled to modify or fully or partially withdraw any services offered, at any time. We shall reserve the right, at any time, to charge fees for access to parts of the services or the services as a whole. However, in no event shall you be charged for access to the services without your prior agreement to the payment of such charges.
3. German law shall apply exclusively.
4. Should one of the afore-mentioned clauses become invalid in whole or in part, this shall have no bearing on the other clauses or parts thereof. Invalid clauses will be replaced by valid clauses.
5. Place of jurisdiction shall be Nuremberg, for users that are merchants according to the German Commercial Code, corporate bodies under public law or special funds under public law. For users with no domestic place of general jurisdiction, the sole place of jurisdiction shall also be Nuremberg, Germany.