PowerGuru’s main objectives are to:
- deliver objective information ranging from general to expert level material regarding power electronics
- publish industry news and press releases to keep our readership up to date
- publish current power electronics (mostly engineering but also internships, etc.) job offers from around the world
- offer companies an advertising platform
- act as an online magazine for Bodo's Power Systems
All partners enjoy the benefits of B2B social media without having to deal with any of the challenges normally involved in this new media area.
In the short time since its launch, PowerGuru has found outstanding market resonance that has been a welcome surprise to all parties involved. The main reason for this success is that the project does not rely on one company acting alone, and instead benefits from a collaborative effort that has stimulated much attention from the power electronics community.
At the moment, all PowerGuru partners enjoy quite a number of benefits which include:
- publishing an unlimited number of press releases
- customizable company category page with space available for product placements, RSS, videos, etc.
- publishing company-specific articles including articles that have been previously published in other power electronics magazines
- power electronics engineering jobs from partner companies are highlighted and published in PowerGuru’s monthly newsletter
- all partner company logos appear site-wide on PowerGuru with a link to the company homepage
- a subpage (micro home page) can also written by each company that partners with PowerGuru if so desired. This subpage may describe what the company does and also contain contact details to enable users to directly get in touch with your company.
PowerGuru is therefore the one stop for everything related to power electronics online.
For these benefits, the required contribution is €9.900 ($12,900) net/year.
This price covers everything apart from extra specific advertisement banners that a partner company may want to insert onto PowerGuru or publish in the monthly newsletter.
All PowerGuru partners are expected to create a visible button for PowerGuru on their websites, and editorial contributions are strongly encouraged.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter
Your PowerGuru Team